Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Position Reports To: Director of Finance and Operations
- The Information Technology Manager (ITM) reports to the Director of Finance and Operations and he/she is responsible for providing Information Technology Support Services to Jhpiego Nigeria Country Office Programs.
- The ITM provides Information Technology Services to support the implementation of country programs in line with the Jhpiego Global IT policies.
- He/she ensures laptops, firewalls, routers, switches, and servers are configured in line with Jhpiego configuration specifications. He/she is responsible for implementing change management and applying updates to network devices. He/she collaborates with the program teams to understand the various projects needs and provide relevant Information Technology innovation solutions.
- He/she provides specifications for Information Technology devices and accessories and performs quality control checks.
- The ITM manages the Internet Services Providers and ensures they provide services in compliance with the agreed Service Level Agreement, SLA. S/he is the Information Technology Lead for the country program.
- Ensure availability of network equipment and resources to all Jhpiego staff both in the country office and the state offices.
- Provide internet protocol, IP address management for the Local Area Networks in both the country office and the state offices.
- Conduct IT onboarding and ensure IT tools are assigned to new staff accordingly.
- Support the Director of Finance and Operations to identify Information Technology needs for the various country projects.
- Manage all computers, firewalls, and switches. Ensure all network devices run the most recent firmware by applying new updates to them timely.
- Monitor network security alerts and remediate any identified threats to endpoints.
- Provide specifications for IT devices and accessories in line with the Jhpiego global practices and the country-level standards.
- Provide network support to Jhpiego staff and partners and escalate to HQ where applicable.
- Provide technical guidance to the program and country leadership especially during project startup and close-out.
- Collaborate with the HQ to provide IT global operations updates to staff.
- Support the program teams to identify technology innovation solutions for effective and sustainable project implementations.
- Collaborate with the Admin team to ensure IT assets are properly captured in the asset management system.
- Coordinate with the IT officer to ensure prompt preventive and corrective maintenance of printers and copiers.
- Provide support to the procurement team by signing off on all IT-related tools before they are procured.
Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Information Technology Manager Abuja” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Leave a Reply