ICT Cart Limited – Our business was formed with the aim of meeting customers’ needs with special emphasis laid on customer satisfaction, sale of absolutely genuine products and prompt deliveries. ICT Cart is now Nigeria’s largest one stop online ICT marketplace. It was launched in the year 2014 and is owned and operated by ICT Cart Limited,a fully integrated Information Communication Technology (ICT) Company,registered and incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
We are positioned to change the concept of Information Technology (IT) with emphasis on excellent service delivery and cutting-edge products. We serve a retail and wholesale customer base, that continues to grow at an exponential rate. We also deploy IT solutions and offer IT products that span across various categories; from different trusted manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The logistics officer will be responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- He / She will also be responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- The logistics officer will be responsible for creating a plan or timetable for the movement of materials and goods.
- This Job role will involve managing a schedule to track and station materials and goods promptly, as well as providing for preventive maintenance to ensure that deliveries are accomplished without hitches.
- The logistics officer will also be responsible for the movement of materials and goods to a warehouse and drop-off/ collection location in preparation for shipment, and conduct receiving activities.
- He /She will be responsible for preparing shipping documentation and providing support in merging materials into single shipments, including crating and packing when necessary.
- He / She will be responsible for managing customer enquiries, tele and social media marketing and any other job role assigned to promote the company’s vision.
- Candidates should possess an OND, NCE, B.Sc / B.Tech qualification.
- Candidates should possess NYSC certificate.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate; proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel. Ability to use Photoshop or other graphic design application will be an added benefit.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
Deadline: 14th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.