Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Egbeda / Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an FMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently in need of Young, vibrant Marketers to cover and drive sales and promotion for new and exisiting products in our range of products in Markets and Supermarkets in Lagos and across Nigeria.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activations within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Create awareness and visibility; Supermarkets, hospitals, hotels, schools, fast food outlets, canteens, cooperative societies, schools e.t.c
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products by implementing sales plans
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- The preferred candidates must be Male/Female
- OND / HND / B.Sc graduates who have experience in Marketing.
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in Promotional sales with a food or beverage industry will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 27th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketer” as the subject of the email.