A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Check all vehicles to ensure roadworthiness.
- Repair and maintenance of trucks.
- Ensure optimum truck availability for road trips.
- Inspect diagnose, report defects, trace faults and rectify all mechanical faults on a vehicle
- Ensure that repairs are neatly and professionally carried out to OEM standards.
- Recover all vehicles en route breakdown
- properly handle all workshop tools
- Continually adhere to all safety mechanical-related procedures.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidates should possess an FSLC, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 5 years work experience.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and write and work in a team.
- Technical competent
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.