St. Luke’s Anglican Hospital, Wusasa-Zaria is one of the oldest hospitals in Northern Nigeria. It has a reputation for excellent healthcare delivery.
We invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Director
Location: Wusasa-Zaria, Kaduna
- The Medical Director is the Head of the Institution. He is accountable to the Management Board and the Proprietor (Bishop of Wusasa).
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the Hospital
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be medical practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than eight (8) years post-graduation;
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from MDCN.
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West.
- African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidates must be of proven good character and Integrity.
- Administrative qualification and experience IS an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
- Attraction offunded grant(s) by individual candidate is an added advantage.
Salary and allowances will be negotiable.
Deadline: 10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Hospital Secretary,
St. Luke’s Anglican Hospital,
P.M.B. 1145, Wusasa-Zaria,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.