Hexavia Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobilisation and Media Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The mobilization officer is responsible for supporting the implementation of community engagement and organisational initiative towards spreading its tentacles across various regions, groups and networks.
- The mobilisation/media officer utilizes the realtor’s network, resources and materials of the company in creating awareness for the company’s products/services and promotions.
- Collect and analyse information to map numbers, locations and other data of interest of the company within the target region.
- Lead needs assessments in target areas to initiate the necessary line of action for selling via utilization of tools developed/provided by the company.
- Identify regions/groups/associations where particular needs and competencies can be leveraged by the company in selling products/services.
- Prepare the work plan for all community mobilization activities.
- Prepare regular progress reports and other reports as required.
- Build partnerships by liaising with various groups/associations for the purpose of increasing brand awareness and selling the company’s products/services.
- Ensure coordination with strategic partners to facilitate the implementation of strategies for mutual benefits which will involve more brand awareness as well as lead generation.
- Develop training designs and modules, work plan and organize training programs in relation to strategy implementation.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.