Elifel Farms Limited came into existence in the year 2000. The farm is situated along Upper Saint Savior Road, Benin City with corporate office located along Upper Sakponba Road, Benin City. The Farm was set up to produce agricultural products efficiently, to market agricultural products economically and to develop and maintain a happy and satisfactory farm home for both crops and livestock.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of an experienced office administrator who can efficiently manage Elifel Farms group (corporate office, Elifel Plaza and Elifel Farms) by undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain daily records of sales, expenses and egg stock
- Assist in the marketing and sales of products and brand
- Maintain a friendly yet professional relationship with existing and prospective customers thus enhancing customer experience
- Adequate bookkeeping and records of the farm’s transactions and accounts
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly physical stock count and reconcile same with stock records to eliminate variance
- Inform customers of existing and new developments in the company’s products or prices or policy
- Manage Elifel Plaza and ensure tenants adhere to the Plaza rules
- Manage the Elifel plaza cleaner to ensure plaza is thoroughly clean at all times
- Keep track of Elifel Plaza tenancy agreement and ensure tenants make annual tenancy payment one month before tenancy due date
- Manage the Elifel Farms corporate office and conduct all administrative and procurement activities
- Prepare monthly and annual budget
- Review budget variances where applicable and investigate reason for variance
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly stock count of eggs and other products
- Record and keep track of feed consumption level and initiate purchase once stock is limited
- Keep track of all income, expenses and vaccination for all farm products that is; chicken, goat, turkey, etc
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly expense and sales reports respectively
- Manage and answer enquiries via walk-in customers, SMS, phone calls, social media or any other means
- Receive payments and evidence of payments from customers. Note all evidence of payment must be validated before sales are made
- The daily records must be uploaded to the electronic drive daily and in a timely manner
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Farm supervisor / Manager / Director.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of HND certificate
- English speaker with good communication skills
- Previous office administrator related experience is an added advantage
- The ideal candidate must be honest, reliable, attentive, highly organized, detail oriented and willing to learn
- Female candidate within the ages of 21 to 30 years is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration is competitive and depends on experience (Payable last day of every month).
- Farm produce and other products are given as incentives within the year based on management directive.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside in Benin City.