Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Assistant
Your schedule of work includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Indoor sales of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Outdoor sales as the case may require, especially interacting with other health practitioners in the community for the benefit of Troop Pharmacy.
- Customer relations & Customer care service.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Keeping accurate customer records for customer monitoring and follow-up.
- Running health tests.
- Weekly Health article research and write-ups.
- Taking part in training, clinical programs, etc.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Procurement, Inventory and supply chain management (Compilation of out-of-stock list, ordering of items, etc.)
- Preventing expiration of drugs by their early notice and sale.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Development of new ideas that will thrust the entire company further.
- Any duty or duties assigned by the management for smooth running of the office.
- Mondays to Fridays: Morning shift – 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturdays: Morning shift – 7:30m to 3:30pm
- Mondays to Fridays: Afternoon shift – 1:30pm to 9:30pm
- Saturdays: Afternoon shift – 2:00pm to 9:30pm
- Sundays (alternate Sundays): 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.