The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Product Manager. The ideal candidate will conduct Market Research in relation to products and products performance.
- You will work with the Research and Development teams to deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) to meet market needs.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze, and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationships between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
- Monitor and support the design, development, and deployment of the new/upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s / he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behavior.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, manuals, training guides, etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of four (4) years quality experience in a similar role.
- Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation, and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply