JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Autocad shop drawing for elevator
- Prepare elevator finishing submittals
- Spare parts lists preparation
- Spare parts replacement coordination with teams on site
- Site preparation and coordination
- Local direct purchases follow up
- Follow up with claims with factory
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Graduate in relevant courses.
- 3-7 years of proven work experience.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline oriented
- Trustworthy and dependable.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.