Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw Materials Store Clerk
Job ID: req30767
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- Management and reconciliation of inventory / Materials through adhering to processes and policies.
- Responsible for stock taking. Ensures good manufacturing practices, materials are properly arranged, WIP reconciliation and receipt of materials from Vendors and other locations.
- Ensure availability of materials (All Materials), ensuring optimum stock level and effective.
- Supervise and monitor prompt unloading of all incoming Materials and ensure GRN slip is printed after SAP goods receipts.
- Ensure stock is stored in appropriate storage condition.
- Ensure materials availability. Issuance of materials to internal customers and receive same from other locations when applicable.
- Ensure material quantity/net weight is measured and recorded. Raise debit note to defaulting transporter where weight loss/Damage or about to expire is recorded.
- Keep record of all materials issued and copy of requisition
- Ensure Cover-Body trucks are properly loaded to achieve locations requirement.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance, and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure wastes are collected, stored, and transferred for recycling as per SOP
- Segregate and dispose waste materials and products to prescribed standard and schedule.
Education / Knowledge
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a Warehouse personnel.
- Possess a working knowledge of Warehouse Management.
Do have these Skills:
- Good organizational skills
- Good inventory and control skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Self-starter
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Good learning skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply