Superior Pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high quality, affordable and life saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contract with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any short cuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable sales administrator to manage our purchase orders and invoices. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports. You may also be required to process timesheets.
- To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment andadministrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Implementing order processing/assuring Validity of order( valid order, conditions as regards customer/staff indebtedness, age of debt, payment terms, etc).
- Follow up with Warehouse to ensure orders are supplied with little delay.
- Follow up on payment/implementing payment terms
- Keeping records of sales and marketing activities.
- Communicating new company sales policies to field force/customers as per Standard operation policy.
- Handling social media campaign communication.
- Database management and communicating via SMS to relevant groups
- Generating Sales data and information for sales and general Management usage.
- Monitoring marketing implementation programs and spot-checking on information/data arising from such programs and initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Previous experience in sales admin or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with microsoft office suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.