Site Tech Partnership Limited comprises of a team of construction professionals with expertise in various aspects of construction works, coming together as partners under a Limited Liability Company, to collectively give a totalconcept to construction services, products and deliverables, delivering construction projects with profound Project Management Techniques that guarantees timely completion of project that meets clients’ quality expectation within cost and budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lekki / Ajah Axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Run and execute day-to-day activities of a real estate business unit.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries and needs.
- Handle and process customer needs and requirements relating to real estate deals. – Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Interact with clients, owners, tenants, and lessees and handle their requests and needs.
- Assist and support real estate attorneys in handling litigation cases.
- Prepare drafts, agreements, leases, and other related documents.
- Assist and support administrative staff in processing customer requests.
- Interact, plan and schedule meetings and conferences between tenants, owners, communities, project developers, and attorneys.
- Maintain and manage all databases relating the real estate functions and activities.
- Ensure compliance of all laws, local, state, and federal laws relating to real estate transactions.
- Interested candidates should possess an High School Diploma / GED qualification with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Should live around Sangotedo.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 28th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.