Midaspage & Company is a global professional services firm solving problems for a wide range of private organizations and public institutions. We create defensible ideas, we are resourceful in solving problems and in delivering services to our clients, we spur our clients for superior performance to maximize shareholders’ returns and achieve their corporate objectives. Our services include Tax, Audit and Financial Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Audit)
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Lead audits or assist as a Team Member to deliver audits
- Visiting clients to examine and analyze audit documents and financial record
- Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure
- Maintain all required paperwork as required by law
- Administer all internal audits and ensure strict compliance regarding all documents concerned.
- Complete relevant risk assessment activities in a timely and effective manner, including the completion of the Risk Assessment template.
- Assist in continuous auditing and monitoring of key risks in the portfolio.
- Utilize the risk assessment process and stakeholder engagement to determine an anticipatory audit plan.
- Execute audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for work assigned in an efficient and effective manner such that audit work meets the given budget, quality standards and timelines.
- Draft the audit program, audit observations / issues and support team leader/ team manager in preparing the audit report.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an auditing/Consulting firm only.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or In View,
- ACA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Must be between the 25 – 30 years.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.