The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos & Rivers
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Meet, maintain and exceed set targets
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationships with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales teams across the country
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send a periodic reportto management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.