Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior System Administrator / IT Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Manage user accounts and assets, assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated technical requests
- Lead a team of technical support personnel, coordinates with different departments.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, client/server applications (MS Exchange), Active Directory, Group Policy, VPN, Microsoft administration
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.