TeamAce Limited – Our client, an Engineering Company in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Electrical Engineer
Location: Suleja, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is responsible for providing professional Electrical Engineering service and technical support to Maintenance and Operation departments for the re-design, modification, re-engineering and retro-fitting of electrical equipment to improve quality and productivity.
- Analyzes and defines electrical equipment problems to improve quality and productivity, to repair damaged equipment, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Re-designs, re-engineers and/or retro-fits electrical equipment that needs upgrading.
- Investigates and analyzes electrical problems, defines and scopes projects, makes engineering drawings or layouts, writes engineering reports, makes cost estimates, obtains bids, writes work orders, makes recommendations to management, obtains approval to purchase necessary equipment and materials, and works with Maintenance and Operations personnel to retro-fit and install.
- Studies electrical requirements, maintenance manuals and maintenance procedures to design and establish a Preventative Maintenance program to increase equipment up-time. Coordinates all Productive and Preventive activities and insures all maintenance work is satisfactorily completed as assigned.
- Assists Operations and Maintenance with troubleshooting and repairs of Pollution control Equipment in order to meet rules and regulations.
- Follow regulation as it applies to engineering design, construction, maintenance and equipment installation to assure compliance to safety and health requirements.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering Degree.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Planner in a steel plant or similar operation.
- Steel background is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
130,000 – 170,000 monthly
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online