TeamAce Limited – Our client, an Engineering Company in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Foreman, Operations
Location: Suleja, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating daily tasks according to priorities and plans, making changes when necessary due to weather, supply, delivery and personnel.
- Delegating Individual responsibilities and projects to crew members and contractors.
- Regularly reporting project status to supervisors, plant engineers and other officials.
- Emphasizing safe use of tools, machinery and equipment while providing training.
- Implement changes to the departments safety program, and lead tours and employee audits for lock-out and PPE.
- Manage quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Certify CNC machinist using different types of lathes and computer base machines.
- Work with team to assist with ISO requirements.
- Prioritize and delegate work orders to ensure plant run properly and efficiently.
- Conduct ISO internal audits and create shift reports waste and production reports for upper management.
- Assist with troubleshooting EFM data collection systems integrate with SCADA.
- Perform daily analysis on well deliquification progress using SCADA system, WellView, decline analysis, and historical production.
- Fabricate and Tig welding coupling that joins components for chain slings used for overhead lifting.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken.
- Minimum of ND / HND in Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 2 years minimum experience in Plant Operations as a shift Foreman Engineer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online