IFS Group, a Cleaning and Facility Management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Procurement Officer (Facility Management)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic support and advice in relation to the management of contractual matters in order to ensure company interests are protected and financial recoveries are maximized.
- To drive corporate vendor services management and open market procurement and other related activities
- Planning and carrying out all vendor and purcahsing services activities in line with organization’s Contract and Procurement procedures.
- Receiving and reviewing proposals from prospecting contractors/suppliers.
- Define, implement and manage processes aimed at ensuring that only credible suppliers are registered to conduct business with organization.
- Ensure clear audit trial, process transparency and clarity of roles of individual parties in the procurement process.
- Protect organization from possible risks related to the procurement of goods and services.
- Invoice vendor and payment processing.
- Updating the list of Contractors/Suppliers and Supplier relationship management.
- Provide contractual review/legal review of documents involvement in major successful management of contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Undertake audit of contractual business procedures.
- To develop and maintain policy procedures in order to ensure effective administration of contractual matters related to main contracts, sub-contractors, and other suppliers of goods and services including advising on disputes, claims, etc. in order to maximize the financial establishments and implementation of procedures.
- Responsible for group contractual analysis that will add value and drive decision making at senior board level.
- Ensure that the main contract terms and conditions of tender documents and other pre-bid agreements for prospective projects across the company are reviewed and where necessary contractual qualifications are drafted in order to ensure that the terms of offer protect and/or further safeguard the company’s interest and comply with company’s guidelines.
- Establish and maintain “best practice” standards, policies, procedures and processes in all contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Through internal and external periodic feedback procedures, measure effectiveness of operations, including customer satisfaction and proposes methods for continuous improvement showing commitment to customer service to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time and the right place.
- Develops and implements short and long-term procurement strategies designed to reduce costs and improve quality and service while meeting organizational goals and objectives and works closely with staff/departments to ensure these measures are achieved.
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Law and other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software
- Very strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to make reports and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build a credible relationship
- Strong commercial and financial accounting background including full understanding of balance sheet and cash flow
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast-moving environment.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.