Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an international News Media Company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Traffic Acquisition Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The company requires to fill the role of a Web Traffic Acquisition Manager tasked with growing and developing the audience of the Company by using paid traffic sources.
- Working alongside the Head of Digital, your role is a hands-on role; you will be actively creating and managing campaigns and determining what tests we should run.
- The Company has an extensive, ever-growing library of premium content. You will curate content that you think will work well on different paid media channels. You are expected to be innovative, web, and multimedia savvy.
- Having a firm grasp of the various digital touch-points, and successfully steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
- Build, plan and implement a traffic acquisition strategy
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Monitor and manage online campaigns
- Build an online engagement and exposure strategy
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends
- Work with growth teams
- Track, measure, and analyze user engagement and conversions
- Track and manage multiple lead generation channels
- Increase organic traffic
- Perform SEO research and identify effective content and keywords
- Implement best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques
- Prepare and present reports on marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices
- Build a strong back-link acquisition strategy
- Develop, plan and implement the marketing strategy for various verticals and sites
- Traffic acquisition expertise on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist with creative writing for our Ad campaigns
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in web and social media, and adjust accordingly to always get optimal ROI
- Setting up and optimising accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing ad copies, budget, and bid management
- Manage PPC budget, optimise campaigns against margin goals, and leverage bid management to drive efficiencies
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyse customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a related role with strong knowledge of traffic acquisition campaigns, preferably at a publisher
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills, and experience in tracking relevant metrics
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please submit a portfolio of your works along with your application.