A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Abia, Edo, Enugu and Imo (Eastern Region)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate all workshop related activities and ensure availability of trucks.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop (Trucks specifically)
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
Deadline: 11th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.