An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Lagos is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the Management of the organization’s day-to-day administrative processes as well as its facility management.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Ordering and management of office supplies by researching new deals and suppliers.
- Responsible for the development of work plans for the allocation of office spaces within the organization’s premises.
- Inspecting organization’s facility to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments.
- Responsible for managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- A minimum of four (4) years working experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP software.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
Deadline: 20th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Administrative Officer” as the subject of the mail.