Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director – RMNCH
Job Category: Fixed Term
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience in RMNCH
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Proven skills in the implementation of RMNCH in Nigeria.
- Considerable knowledge of health and development programs in developing countries in general and Nigeria.
- Working knowledge of scientific literature related to reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health.
- Sensitivity to context and environment surrounding RMNCH programs and research.
- Ability to represent AHNi to donors, government officials and the NGO community.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication, including presentation and training skills.
- Ability to travel within Nigeria 25% time.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.