Workarena – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The aim is drive sustainable financial growth through sales and strong relationships with clients
- Organise meetings with prospective clients
- Provide management and support for new business pipeline development
- Provides input into bid/no-bid decisions and updates and maintains the pipeline tracker for the assigned practice
- Develop and cultivate relationships with technical specialists, subject-matter experts, and professional writers to contribute to technical solution designs, reviews, and analysis of proposals and business development strategy within the practice
- Work closely with the Global Heads to deepen synergies with the company’s products and solutions
Qualifications, Skills and Abiliites
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in business development and proposal development
- Demonstrated experience in Business Development, Opportunity Analysis and Pre Sales
- Experience in developing new markets, creating new accounts, Stakeholder, Channel partner and Client Management.
- Experience in end to end RFP/RFI/RFQ Bid Management.,
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with excellent writing and computer skills
- Must have experience in Fintech / Telco space
- Experience in International Markets is a must. Middle East and Africa region is an added advantage.,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) along with organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Willing to travel.
- Overall experience between 6 – 10 years with a Bachelor’s degree.
Deadline: 25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.