Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for welcoming and attending to the company’s clients in the most friendly and professional manner, processing payments and managing customer database.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Explain the company’s service offers to customers and answer any questions they may have
- Process payments and package products purchased by customers
- Liaise with the Business Manager to schedule customer appointments
- Maintain an updated database of all customers at the company
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a POS machine, printer machine, wax stamp, and order managing systems
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a receptionist or related field
- Proficient computer skills
- Proficiency with MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Excellent decision-making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Courteous and polite in mannerism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time-management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bright, friendly and personable
- Well groomed, confident and professional
- Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised.
Deadline: 8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.