Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Compensation & Benefits officer will be responsible for the management of employee compensation & benefit plans in the Holding Company and support the Group’s overall compensation and benefits standards, engage regulators and all banking subsidiaries and non-banking business units.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Payroll management & administration
- Provide up-to-date, quality advice to employees on benefits matters, Personal Income Tax and other statutory deductions
- Statutory remittances administration & reconciliation
- Analyse and evaluate services, coverage and options available through insurance companies to determine programs best meeting the needs of the Group (HMO Administration, Group Life & Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme and BUPA International Insurance Scheme)
- Exit management
- Loan & benefits administration
- Manage Expatriate & Immigration issues and coordination
- Prepare the Group Budget/Pledge Monitoring
- Ensure compensation & benefits standards comply with the Group’s policies and/or other regulations by maintaining and updating policies, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain effective records and administration
- Reporting and handling of enquires from all subsidiaries (Banking and non-banking subsidiaries)
- Review reports for subsidiaries and make enquiries from subsidiaries HR where needed
- Provide and review guidelines and policies on compensation and benefits for the Group
- Perform location visits to perform checks on adherence to Compensation & Benefits Group policies
- Utilizing HR information systems to access, input and compile data for the team
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a Generalist HR role, with a proven track record in working as a Compensation & Benefit analyst to deliver contemporary HR practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide programs that cover talent acquisition, coaching, data analytics, and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in different avenues for talent acquisition e.g., social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK.
- Experience in financial services or management consultancy, a plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness & Resilience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A solution driven mind-set
- Vendor Management.
Deadline: 25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online