Uleval Technology helps businesses elevate their value through custom software development, product design, QA and consultancy services. We can help to maintain and modernize your IT infrastructure and solve various infrastructure-specific issues a business may face.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a content manager, you’ll need to:
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the company’s social media platforms
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company’s image
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- HND, OND or Foundation Degree in any field.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Familiarity and knowledge in the use of social media bases like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- The ability to take initiative and make quick decisions under pressure
- Team working skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 19th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- NYSC Candidates can apply.
- Applicants much reside in Ikeja and its environs.