We are a newly Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed Tier 1 Urban Microfinance bank located at the Igbon-Efo, Lekki corridor of Lagos State. We are desirous of recruiting young, talented and ambitious self starters who would lead the bank towards achieving the mutual desired goals of all stakeholders in the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Marketing Officer
Job Code: CMO 05
- Responsible for managing the credit risk portfolio of the bank
- Responsible for coordinating marketing functions of the bank’s products and services
- Monitor repayment and preparation of loan deduction schedule
- Analyze credit information to determine the risk involved in lending and prepare reports of findings.
- Perform periodic stress testing and credit review of bank’s loan portfolio.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Finance discipline.
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years experience a marketing function within the retail or microfinance banking space.
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand personal balance sheet management would also be an advantage.
- Candidate for this position must not be more than 28 years as at January 1st 2022.
Deadline: 26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV and Cover Letter of Intent to: Clmfbank@gmail.com using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: All successful candidates would be interviewed and expected to resume NOT later than April 1st, 2022.