PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- Carry out graphics design when needed.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the organization’s website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix error in online content, arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Any other tasks assigned to you.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Certification in Digital Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven capability.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Deadline: 16th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.