Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Transformation Manager
Location: Flexible where Plan International has a legal entity and the applicant has the pre-existing right to work and live.
Type of Role: Permanent or maximum duration of fixed term contract available in line with respective Country Office employment terms
- As a leader in the global movement for girls’ rights, our ambition is to take collective action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive.
- These ambitions require that we work in new ways and unleash our full creative potential. It is the role of the Digital & Innovation Team to nurture creativity and support teams to develop new impactful offerings in the areas of programming, influencing, fundraising and operations.
- The team is deployable to where it is most needed and provides hands-on support from the early stages of identifying a challenge statement through to the realisation of scalable impact for girls.
- The Innovation Team is also responsible for creating an enabling environment for innovation to flourish, including a network of innovators, skills building in human-centred design methodologies and an ecosystem or relevant partners.
- The Digital Transformation Manager will lead on driving and coordinating the digital transformation of Plan International’s field operations in select countries.
- The role will work with Country Offices and associated Regional Offices to ensure digital technologies are aligned to serve the County Strategic Plans (CSPs), with a specific focus on creating and delivering value and improved engagement experience for beneficiaries, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Working closely with key operational and executive-level stakeholders, the post-holder, in collaboration with Regional Digital Leads / Focal Points and Networks, will facilitate discussions on how a Country Office can unlock strategic value through digital as part of Plan International’s continued scale-up efforts.
- With proven experience working in the digital transformation of organisations including organisational change management and effective stakeholder management, you will be an excellent Project Manager, ideally qualified in Agile, Prince2, PMP or MSP. Self motivated, efficient, and highly organised you will prioritise competing demands effectively to deliver to agreed goals.
- You will influence and communicate effectively, building strong relationships with different people at all levels.
- We will be happy to disclose the salary and applicable benefits to applicants as part of this process, however, please kindly note that this will vary according to the location of the appointed candidate and therefore it is not possible to include full details here. As an indication if this role was based in the Global Hub office in the UK the salary range would be in the region of £45000 per annum
Deadline: 6th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online