Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top-tier Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of an Enterprise Architect. The qualified candidate sets the direction and establishes the approach of an organization’s operations, improves the IT infrastructure, and optimizes their business operations.
- The enterprise architect works to integrate the organization’s information applications and programs.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed.
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- 1 – 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 year of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication -processing/spreadsheet.
Deadline: 12th January, 2022.