Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Group Executive Director
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
This role reports to the Group Executive Director (GED) – Special Duties and supports the work of the Management Team In view of this you are required to provide the following:
- High quality of personal and administrative assistance to the Group Executive Director- Special Duties and in support of the wider Executive Office.
- Support the day-to-day work of the Group Executive Director- Special Duties
- Contribute to the overall development of the Executive Office and its activities.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinate schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Distribute and storing correspondence (letters, emails and packages).
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
- Work within the framework of the Executive Office corporate plan as directed by the Group Executive Director.
- Support the Executive Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Under the guidance of the Group Executive Director ensure that the team incorporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the Executive Office initiatives and the impact of this initiatives on the company’s investments.
- Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Group Executive Director, and the management team.
- Be responsible for calendar management of the Group Executive Director.
- Interaction with both internal and external executives and their assistants, to coordinate a variety of business meetings.
- Take responsibility for the ordering of stationery and office supplies.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Group Executive Director.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Maintaining the Department’s records including personnel files.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
Key Performance Indicators
- Efficiency in planning of meetings and management of schedules and itinerary.
- Accuracy and timeliness of required reports.
- Quality of business presentation.
- Efficiency of filing and record management system.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree or an HND.
- 10 – 15 years experience in a secretarial role/office administration/customer service role.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Professional Secretaries is an added advantage
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with utmost discretion and diplomacy.
- Possesses data analytics, good business writing, excellent research and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with high Integrity and Ethical Standards
- Excellent time, schedule management and organizational skills; must be committed to accuracy and attention to details
- Resilient with the ability to adapt and react quickly to changes in schedules and manage multiple priorities.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.