Teclab Management Services – Our client is an association of barge operators in Nigeria managing the operations and activities of logistics entities on the waterways. BOAN was formed in 2019 and has since partnered with regulating bodies in Nigeria to ensure safety and protection on the Nigerian waterways.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the administrative affairs of the secretariat
- Liaising with regulating authorities and stakeholders (NIWA, NIMASA, NPA etc)
- Organize general meetings with members and stakeholders
- Assist in implementing BOAN policies.
- Take minutes and plan logistics arrangement
- Act as the key contact person on administrative and secretarial affairs providing information and
- responding to inquiries for the association
- Asset management and procurement functions
- Vendor management and negotiation
- Any other task as assigned.
Academic Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- BSc / HND in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience managing an association or agency
- Excellent intercultural sensitivity, networking and advocacy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
- A track record of strong leadership, and policy implementation.
- Strong administrative and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 1st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online