Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expense Control Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- To control and maintain daily operating and capital expenditure through centralized payments, reporting and monitoring and negotiations.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor Actual expenditure to approved budget and pledge
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly reports for all Capex and Opex transactions
- Prepare and render periodic proofs for System Control
- Allocate and avail OPEX and CAPEX budget on all expense lines
- Review and avail approved extrabudgetary and re-allocation requests
- Ensure adherence to expenditure approval limits
- Participate in service/price negotiation with suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Carry out periodic price research and market survey
- Ensure prompt payment for services rendered to the organization
- Ensures adherence of payments to approved pledges/budgets
- Keep database of all transactions processed and drafts issued.
- Carry out compliance checks on payment supporting documents before posting.
Education and Experience
- Solid analytical skills, with background in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics
- Knowledge of expense reporting tools
- Added advantage – use of SAP Business by Design.
- Budget and cost management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of reporting tools
- Multitasking and Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Deadline: 18th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online