MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Toddler Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with toddlers (Preschoolers)
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum qualification required is (B.A / B.Ed). A certificate in Early Years Education / Montessori is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in preschool
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development
- Be enthusiastic and innovative; having interesting delivery procedures, along with evidence of good classroom management techniques
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour, enthusiasm and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a MUST
- You MUST have excellent written and oral English skills
- MUST able to use ICT creatively to support your work and the children’s learning
- Have an appreciation and understanding of the importance of health and safety as well as safeguarding in educational settings.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interested candidates MUST demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and Cover Letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.