The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are currently looking for the position below to join our team:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background to gain direct practical experience with CAF.
- The Finance Internship opportunity is your chance to jump-start your global career through a 6-month internship in the Finance Department.
- Responsible for supporting the payment workstream.
- Help with preparation of the periodical payments’ reports.
- Assist in Filing all Finance and payments documents.
- Engage with stakeholders in the Finance Department.
- Support the Finance Team in any other Finance related matter.
- Perform any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Finance Educational background.
- Preferably 1-3 years work experience in payments.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills.
- An interesting and varied internship opportunity in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of Finance activities.
- Compensation is available.
Candidate obligations BEFORE an internship offer is extended:
- Interns must be available to work full-time.
- Interns must provide proof of completion of their last qualification.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Deadline: 21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt).
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.