Centre for Family Health Initiative (CFHI) is a non-political, not-for- profit organization, committed to the promotion of health and protection of the well-being of families in Africa. Driven by a vision of Healthy Families; Healthy Societies, CFHI’s mission is to develop a safe and accommodating society for all, through community driven and family centered health interventions, socio-economic empowerment, research and policy development. CFHI has partnered with various private and public institutions to improve the health and social outcomes of various communities in Nigeria. CFHI has its headquarters in Abuja with offices in Imo and Nasarawa States and has provided various ranges of services in all the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide support to the organization in all finance matters regarding all aspects of the organization finance management
- Support day-to-day management of finances within applicable systems, procedures and consistent with the statutory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In charge of the organization accounts management i.e.
- Assist to manage the financial transactions in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Participate in the preparation of financial reports as required
- Participate in the preparation, management and control of the budget
- Raising of cheques and Cheque Payment Vouchers (CPVs)
- Posting of all CPVs into QuickBooks
- Cash withdrawals
- Cheque lodgments
- Submits transfer instructions
- Payment of cheques
- Bank reconciliation statements of all sub accounts
Petty Cash Management
- Maintains the petty cash imprest system
- Raising of petty cash vouchers (PCV)
- Cash disbursements
- Posting of all petty cash vouchers into QuickBooks on a daily basis
- Keep accurate records of petty cash and reconcile daily
- Process travel authorization and scope of travels
- Review of travel and activity retirement both from HQ and state offices
- Issues receipts for unused funds and pays directly into designated bank
- Show list of unsettled advances by staff as at month end.
- Ascertain records of consultants and vendors i.e., contracts, Cvs, time sheets and invoices
- Reviews the reports from all the state finance assistants/ project managers
- office payment of supplies, utilities, telecommunication, mailing
- Support all project procurements and the inventory/maintenance of all equipment,materials where necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Accounting (any professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 years work experience with non-profit organizations and managing various donor funds required.
Deadline: 6th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply