Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Schedule: Full Time
- Do you want to be our inspiring Financial King or Queen; do numbers and attention to detail excite you? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for reliable individuals just like you!
- At the Park Inn by Radisson, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on!
- Our Financial Controllers are motivated and curious professionals. Meticulously driving the business, whilst supporting and developing a team of passionate Managers
- Can you give our balance sheet the happy guarantee, whilst delivering the hotel masterplan with a strategic focus on the guest and revenue generation?
- We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
- Maximizing cash flow performance of the hotel
- Enforcing & establishing adequate controls for all revenues and protection of assets to improve the level of guest service
- Providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and departmental budgets
- People Develope
- A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Strong knowledge of payroll, budget and revenue systems
- An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
To be discussed.
Deadline: 11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online