Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for users in Canada to send money to Nigeria. Our platform and process are crypto and P2P powered, and our aim is to transform the way people send money to Africa and though currently only serving users in Canada and Nigeria, we are determined to extend operations to all African countries.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you’ll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem. We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money from Canada to Nigeria; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Front – End Engineer (React JS)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Department: Tech & Product
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Because we are growing, we are seeking a vibrant Engineer to join our team
- Architect, build and maintain the codebase
- Design architectural foundations that are robust and sound, so that future engineers can build on your work with ease and speed
- Evolve our toolchain and build process as needed to move quickly, and effectively
- Work closely with our design, engineering, and product teams, to plan and execute our product roadmap
- Write unit & integration tests
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or equivalent
- Four or more years’ professional experience working with React.js
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work
- Ability to work through new and difficult React issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, for effective written and verbal communication
- A passion for software development and a commitment to continued learning and growth
- Collaborative and open-minded.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AF offers a great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.