EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Create credit administration memo (CAM) for each loan file.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter and credit risk officer for review.
- Participate and present loan file to the credit committee.
- Follow up with the clients and ensure repayment is made as and when due.
- Mobilize deposit and investment for the bank.
- Participate in direct marketing and make presentation to various associations and groups about the bank’s products.
- manage digital marketing and social media campaigns of the bank for email, WhatsApp, phone calls, online advertising, search engines and direct mail about the bank’s products
- Track the traffic flow of the potential clients assigned to you
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and policies of the bank
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- And any other tasks you may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.