Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Officer (NYSC)
Report To: Human Resources
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Set up and manage emails as well as accounts back-ups and signature for end users.
- Manage information technology and computer systems and electronic data operations.
- Develop and manage the company web site and set up network servers.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Implement cyber-security procedures to safeguard the website by ensuring.
- Activate and monitor intrusion prevention mechanisms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all network and computer related issues.
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems.
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
- Upgrade systems with new models and software.
- Schedule, setup and manage virtual events.
- Liaises with IT vendors and service providers to the organizations for quality service delivery to staff and stakeholders.
- Conduct periodic system servicing and maintenance.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations manager.
- Develop and manage budget of the IT department.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise operations unit on changes or improvements required.
- Help install and maintain all IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery.
- Liaise with other departments for timely resolution of IT related issues.
- Carry out other tasks that are related to the job function as assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as a system administrator/IT specialist.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and web development.
- Sound technical knowledge about IT, security of systems and current trends and developments in information technology.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different personalities.
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Deadline: 20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.