KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer based testing, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications, and other related e-learning services including online registrations. We are focused and driven by the passion to ensure credibility in the conduct of examinations in an atmosphere of ambience and integrity.
With its team of experienced professionals, we believe strongly that only the best is suitable for our clients and we strive hard always to serve our esteemed customers better with every given opportunity. So we encourage you to go ahead and make that decision to engage us with your needs and you’ll be glad you did.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship / SIWES / Industrial Training
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- 2021 Batch C (Corp Members who are yet to have a place of primary assignment)
- Corp Members must be currently serving in Lagos State only.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences and other related fields
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent
Skills and other Requirements:
- Be passionate about IT
- Must be creative
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop contents and provide reports.
- Excellent time management and organization skill.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills fast.
- Ability to instruct and act in a supervisory / counselling role.
Deadline: 26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NYSC Internship” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly indicate your NYSC batch and Service State as part of your application. Only Corps members from 2021 Batch C currently serving in Lagos State will be considered for the internship opportunity.