Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a Private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly committed staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Law Librarian
Location: Ede, Osun
- Applicants must possess good First Degree in Law (LL.B & BL) with MLS / MLIS from a recognized university with at least 3 years of cognate experience.
Deadline: 11th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 20 copies of their Applications with copies of their relevant Certificates and Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
- Name (Surname First in Capital)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin / LGA (if Nigerian)
- Permanent Home / Contact Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone / GSM No.
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children
- Name & Address of Next of King
- Telephone No. and E-mail Address of Next of Kin
- Present Position / Date
- Date of Confirmation of Present / Current Appointment
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Journal Publications With Dates
- Research Interest and Activities
- Workshops / Conferences / Seminars Attended with Dates
- Workshops / Conferences / Seminars Papers Presented
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names, Address, Telephone No. and E-mail of Three (3) Referees
- Date of Availability for Duty
- Signature and Date.
Applications should be sent to:
Ede, Osun State.
Note: Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send confidential reports on them directly to “The Registrar, Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State”.