Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They urgently require qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Discipline Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The lead discipline engineer (LDE) is expected to have an oversight function on the counterparts with the ESC during the engineering phase.
- He shall clearly understand the work scope and limit the design to fit for purpose only without going overboard with technical specifications.
- He is required to sign-off on the design done by the ESC as a confirmation that they have reviewed and agreed design is optimum.
- On completion of the engineering he shall mobilize to the fabrication yard for general oversite functions on the fabrication of items that relate to their discipline.
- Any deviations from the design must be endorsed by the LDE and the AFC drawings marked up accordingly.
- Upon commencement of installation, the LDE shall mobilize to site to provide on the ground engineering support.
- He shall ensure strict adherence to installation in accordance with the AFC drawings. In cases where changes are discovered, he shall review with the site leadership and other LDEs and sign-off on the charter that shall form part of the supporting documents for the change proposal.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience and 5 of those years in an Oil and Gas Industry
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.