Alpha Partners Limited is investment firm founded in 2002 is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser / Human Resources Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organise and prepare agendas, draft resolutions and take minutes for Board meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
- Provide legal advice during and outside of meetings.
- Maintain current awareness about Company Law.
- Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Collate information, write reports and ensure decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Legal writing, opinion and drafting.
- Attend to all legal matters in assigned companies.
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advise the company accordingly.
- Review available documents and ensure all registration, accreditation and reaccreditation certificates are up-to-date.
- Responsible for all follow-up interviews from appraisal and offer the appropriate guidance, advice and training
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Any other task(s) as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply