Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT NO: 91613). Existing since October 20th 2016, AHSF focuses on improving the quality of life of vulnerable population across communities in North East Nigeria. AHSF operates both in emergency and developmental context and have its programme principally rooted in identifying gaps that affects population or increases vulnerability of population and bridging those gaps through resource base planning and implementation.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Officer
Locations: Mafa LGAs – Borno, Tarmuwa & Fune LGAs – Yobe
Number of Openings: 3
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 1 year
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- The MEAL Officer will monitor programme results and logical framework and programme data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Track the project performances vs. project indicators
- Create and manage databases to ensure the traceability of the project beneficiaries and assistance provided.
- Regularly conduct on-site monitoring and post-distribution survey
- Review, clean and analyze all project data, including but not limited to: beneficiary registration, onsite monitoring, post-activity monitoring, final evaluation.
- Ensure that the project mid-term evaluation and project’s Real-Time Evaluation are conducted in a timely manner and as per donor’s regulations.
- Ensure the project final evaluation is timely conducted.
- Elaborate, review, and test all M&E tools.
- Promote the use of Information Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) solutions throughout the project including for the registration of beneficiaries, the registration of traders/vendors, the monitoring of the project activities, the post-distribution household surveys, the baseline study, and the mid-term and final evaluations.
- Establish and manage a system to track beneficiary and non-beneficiary’s feedbacks and complaints management.
- Ensure a timely submission of the post-distribution monitoring reports, feedbacks and complaints management reports, and evaluations reports.
- Support the development and testing of electronic data entry questionnaires during periodic surveys and data analysis using an appropriate statistical package.
- Train enumerators and daily workers on data collection tools and on the utilization of iPads and/or android devices.
- Supervise data collection exercises.
- The MEAL Officer will be based in Borno (Mafa LGAs)and Yobe (Tarmuwa & Fune LGAs) Sates .
- Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering Degree in Information and Technology Management, Statistics, or any other relevant equivalent degree.
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields; Information and Technology Management, Statistics, Public Health, Engineering will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ full-time experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably with an international/national NGO
- Be proficient in the use of computer applications (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Be proficient in the use of M&E tools
- Demonstrated appropriateness of quantitative statistical management programs including, SPSS, KOBO, ODK, and EXCEL
- Have excellent team, budget, project management and representation competencies.
- Good use of English and Hausa languages.
- Be committed to Action the AHSF’s mission, values, and policies.
Application Closing Date
10th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to Apply.