International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Maintenance Controller E / C&A
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job type: Full-time
- The successful incumbent with an excellent understanding of control and automation processes will provide for the efficient supply of all automation services to the packaging departments within the brewery.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage a maintenance department
- Ability to prepare, understand and manage a maintenance budget
- Risk identification and enforcement of required standards
- Ability to interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimizations of process control software as per specifications and software standards
- Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Ability to support the process control software change management process
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement
- Knowledge of VPO or any related manufacturing excellence methodology
- Troubleshoot packaging as well as brewing and E&F process control systems when required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 Years on the job training
- Mental alertness
- Problem-solving ability
- Articulate communication
- People handling ability
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness
- Work organization and drive
- Motivational and developmental skills
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player.
Deadline: 12th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date above.