The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital built on nine floors provides fully comprehensive tertiary hospital solutions in most medical areas. Our journey as a healthcare provider began in March 2006 with the establishment of the Cardiac Centre, in Victoria Island, in association with the renowned Cromwell Hospital in London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paramedic
- Administer life support, first-aid treatment and other forms of prehospital emergency care to people who are injured or sick.
- Operate equipment such as bag valve mask resuscitators, external defibrillators and electrocardiograms for advanced life support applications.
- Assess patients’ injury severity and type and quickly begin appropriate medical procedures.
- Drive mobile intensive care unit to predetermined location under the instructions of the emergency medical dispatcher.
- Assess, record and discuss patient injuries and condition with the physician, including any treatments provided and reactions to treatments or drugs.
- Clean and decontaminate ambulance after transporting or treating any patient with infectious disease. Report infectious disease with relevant authorities.
- Communicate and coordinate with dispatchers, fire department personnel, police and other emergency medical team members as needed to ensure that all applicable personnel are prepared to receive the patient and ensure proper treatment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post qualification / certification and must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have First Aid / BLS / ACLS certification
- Experience using medical equipment and devices.
- Able to work irregular hours, including weekends and national holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply