Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria to operate fully in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector in the year 2012. Since then, we have expanded and diversified to assume leading positions not only in the Logistics & Supply Chain of imported products, Real Estate, Cleaning Services, and Bureau De Change businesses. Being a highly innovative company and desirous to create superior value for our stakeholders and partners we continue to break new grounds and attain higher heights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Send a daily report to the CEO via email on or before 5pm daily.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records of clients and potential clients.
- Answering calls and managing both internal and external correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining events calendar, and sending reminders, especially for interviews with other CEOs and potential investors.
- Attending to official need of the CEO.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, in International Relation, Admin, English with at least 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Social media skills is an added advantage.
- Must be a female not more than 24 years.
Deadline: 8th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.