WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
- Production duction Supervisor is responsible for all work performed in the process area, and that all work except routine process operations are performed with a signed work permit.
- Familiar with the “Permit To Work System”
- Ensure continuous process operation with minimum down time.
- Ensure orders for supply and the correct receiving according to the cargo manifest
- To liaise with the MSUP for assistance with maintenance and repairs on the process plant.
- Update maintenance record system.
- Liaise with the Field Operator representative on-board.
- Ensure information to CCR concerning crude transfer operations.
- Provide Field Operator and Company with necessary reports.
- To act as Production Safety representative and attend Safety Meetings.
- Ensure the production crew is familiar with the safety shut-down system and the knowledge of necessary actions to take in the event of alarms / shut-down situations, i.e. PSD, ESD, fire and gas alarms.
- Supervise production start-up after PSD
- Being well experienced in Process Operation, Oil Field Operation and having good knowledge of the nature of oil, gas and water production and associated problem shooting
- Have supervision experience
- Speak and write English fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online